Contest

[Contest][bleft]

Apple

[Apple][twocolumns]

SM Cinemas' Free Movie Day on December 8

SM Cinemas' Free Movie Day Voucher
Want to watch movie in a cinema for free? Absolutely digital, free and legal for sure!
Good thing, SM Cinema launched their new promo for movie addicts out there, the "Free Movie Day" on December 8, 2012!
Save the date, choose a friend and enjoy!

I want to avail, how?
All you need is a single Facebook account and a friend of course to enjoy the movie.
Like e-Plus Facebook account.
And go to FreeMovieDay Facebook application, then register your name and pick your friend!
Print the voucher and claim your ticket.
Registration starts today November 22 - December 6, 2012!

On the left is my voucher I received after I finished the registration (I just concealed the details)
Hurry limited slots left, register now!

What is e-Plus? e-Plus is a movie prepaid card system by SM Cinema.
Prepaid credits can be used to buy movie tickets, or the avail freebies and rewards.

Update:
My friends and I got our ticket yesterday. So If I were you, get yours earlier to avoid long line of people on the last day of redemption (December 6)


SM Cinema Free Movie Day Ticket

Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :

Comments? Suggestions? Leave it here now!


Promo

[Promo][threecolumns]

Application

[Application][grids]

Games

[Games][grids]